Eastern Kenya Integrated College strives to admit those applicants who are best prepared to benefit from and contribute to EKIC academic community. Admission specialists will review your application and supporting documentation carefully to assess your overall academic preparation. In evaluating your application, the College will consider the following factors:
* Mean Grade scores achieved in High School.
* The strength of your high school course work.
* Grades earned in core subjects depending on the specific programmes in which you are interested.
* Additional information you provided in support of your application.
Before you apply for admission at EKIC, you are encouraged to carefully consider the various diploma and Certificate programmes available and to meet with an adviser and when you decide EKIC is the place you want to be. Admission to EKIC is on a first come first serve basis so be sure to complete your application early.
Whether you are interested in undergraduate or graduate studies, diploma or certificate programmes, you will find that EKIC has a variety of programmes to chose from in fulfilling your educational and career goals.
All applicants must bring the following:
* Application fee: Kshs.500 (Non-Refundable)
* 3 Copies of National ID and a Birth Certificate for KNEC Exams purposes.
* 3 Copies of KCSE Certificate and other Relevant Education or Professional Documents.
* 3 Passport size photographs
* A dully filled EKIC application Form
Co-Operative Bank A/C NO- 01128277379300 EKIC Machakos Town Campus
Equity Bank A/C NO- 0600294066815 Main Campus Mitaboni
Application for admission does not guarantee admission into the College for course applied for, this will be subject to fulfillment of all requirements.
For further information, kindly enquire from the Registrar, Academic Affairs the programmes being offered at our campuses and study centres.
Office Of Registrar
Eastern Kenya Integrated College
P.0 BOX 32 Mitaboni, 90104